Backgrounds are theoretical insights or research results that underlie our practical advice.
- 1 von 2
Our Project Stories
Our project stories feature the experiences of our partners in the pilots.
Climate Club Godollo
Raise awareness of and find solutions for climate change in local households
Energiespardetektive (Power Agents)
Das Projekt unterstützt junge Menschen darin
Training volunteers to engage, enthuse and support local residents in practical action on climate change
Latvian multi-apartment blocks
Promoting energy efficiency investments in multiapartment blocks by engaging residents and supporting joint decisions
Promoting energy efficiency investments in a residential area in Finland by engaging residents collectively
Northtown Technology Park
Changing energy use behaviour at the workplace
- How can I engage my target group from the start?
- How do I get to know my target group?
- How do I make an impact on consumers’ energy behaviour?
- How do I get pensioners to renovate their houses?
- How can I engage diverse audiences – e.g. a university campus sustainability programme?
- How do I ‘sell’ energy efficiency and behaviour change in an organization?
- How do I help organizations to change their energy behaviour?
- Who are my most important target groups in an organization?
- What is the role of top-down vs. bottom-up change in organizations?
- How do I get feedback from my target group and stakeholders?
- How do I monitor and evaluate a project delivered by several people or organizations?
- How do I establish a baseline for measuring project outcomes?