As your project develops, you might want to check its progress with your target group and stakeholders. Getting regular feedback will bring you the following benefits:
1. Decide on the best way to get feedback, including both dedicated feedback sessions and other events where you can get feedback.
2. Select key stakeholders to get the feedback from (Use Tool: Active collection of feedback to help you select key stakeholders).
3. Consider making use of unsolicited feedback (comments that you recieve through personal contacts, checking the local media, forums on your website, or throught hearsay).
4. Structure the feedback you have received (Use Tool: Active collection of feedback).
5. Decide on what should be changed in your project in the light of the received feedback.